- Our first objective is to promote growing food naturally
- Our second objective is to create a natural soil enhancer
- Our third objective is to create a natural pest control and utilize beneficial insects
- Our fourth objective is to harvest rain water
- Our fifth objective is to grow trees as a source of energy
We practice vermicomposting, utilize compost materials, comfrey and nettle fermentation repairing nutrient depleted soil to sustain naturally grown food for the future benefit of human, wildlife and environment.
We influence local community to start growing food naturally from only one vegetable plant (any type of plants) for them to gain experience and using their knowledge teaching others doing the same objective.
- Comfrey Fermentation
Comfrey is used as an organic fertilizer rich in nitrogen (stem/leaves/N1.8), phosphorous (buds/roots/P0.5) and potassium[potash] (flowers/fruit/K5.3) due to its roots ability to penetrate subsoil and extract nutrients then deposit to its leaves.
- Nettle Fermentation
Nettle is used as a natural fertilizer rich in nitrogen (stem/leaves/N1.7), phosphorous (buds/roots/P0.6) and potassium[potash] (flowers/fruit/K4.5) we often mix it with comfrey.