- Comfrey Fermentation
Comfrey is used as an organic fertilizer rich in nitrogen (stem/leaves/N1.8), phosphorous (buds/roots/P0.5) and potassium[potash] (flowers/fruit/K5.3) due to its roots ability to penetrate subsoil and extract nutrients then deposit to its leaves.
- Nettle Fermentation
Nettle is used as a natural fertilizer rich in nitrogen (stem/leaves/N1.7), phosphorous (buds/roots/P0.6) and potassium[potash] (flowers/fruit/K4.5) we often mix it with comfrey.
- Naturally grown food
- Natural soil enhancer
- Natural pest control
- Rain water harvesting
- Growing trees as energy source
- Our first objective is to promote growing food naturally
- Our second objective is to create a natural soil enhancer
- Our third objective is to create a natural pest control and utilize beneficial insects
- Our fourth objective is to harvest rain water
- Our fifth objective is to grow trees as a source of energy